Good to know:
- Roulette, blackjack and poker are offered in the former wine hall of the Kurhaus. Slot machine games in the Kurhauskolonnaden
- The Kurhauskolonnaden are, incidentally, with a length of around 129 meters, the longest columned hall in Europe
Whether you compete with Fortuna or challenge the favor of stars: In the historic Casino in Wiesbaden, one of the best known and most traditional casinos in Germany, you can put your luck to the test. You get free admission per person and a casino Starter Kit with chips worth 10 euros. Treat yourself to a weekend of pampering at the Dorint Pallas Wiesbaden.
Our arrangement includes
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the weekend in a Classic category
- double room including copious breakfast buffet
- 1 “The Seasons” welcome cocktail
- 1 x 3-course luxury evening menu
- 1 casino starter kit with chips to a value of € 10.00
- 1 x free admission to the Wiesbaden casino
- Free use of the 400 m² wellness and sauna landscape
from 199,- € p.P.
Book now "Casino Royal"
Vacations & Prices
01.01.2016 - 30.12.2016 | from 199,- € per person in standard double room
The Casino Wiesbaden offers in classic games the Frensh Roulette, the Super-Roulette, American Roulette, the special one-form Roulight, poker and blackjack. The Casino in Wiesbaden is one of the oldest casinos in Germany. It has undergone many changes during its history. Today it resides in the former wine hall of the spa house. The 2001 redesigned slot machines located in the spa house colonnade. Visitors can choose from around 220 slot machines.