Conferences & Celebrations at the Dorint Hotel Wiesbaden
Centrally located and surrounded by peaceful parklands, yet only a short walk from the railway station, Rhein-Main halls, health resort and town centre – that’s the comfortable Dorint Pallas Wiesbaden, home to business and private visitors alike. Our interior designers chose an exciting symbiosis of clear aesthetics and exclusive hospitality – highly modern, yet inviting as well.
Accommodation: 297 rooms including 30 suites, “John F. Kennedy” President Suite (160 m²), 1 room for the physically challenged, air conditioning, Internet, DSL, WiFi, safe, tea and coffee maker.
Food & drink: “Grande Basilico” restaurant with sunny terrace, “Basilico’s Bar & Restaurant” with terrace, “Garden View Bar”, 24-hr room service.
Function rooms: 13 multi-purpose event rooms and 2 business suites for up to 1.100 people, state-of-the-art equipment, natural lighting, air condition.
Wellness & sport: 400 m² relaxation spa with sauna, caldarium, steam bath, solarium, whirlpool, super-showers, massage room and fitness centre.
- Motorway A 66 (Wiesbaden-Erbenheim): 3 km
- Airport: 28 km / approx. 30 – 40 minutes by train
- Central railway station: 200 m, ICE / EC connections
- Opposite Rhein-Main halls, exhibition centre
- Frankfurt am Main: 28 km
Highlights of the hotel and the region:
- Smoker’s Lounge
- Wiesbaden’s largest hotel
- Largest hotel ballroom in the regional capital of Wiesbaden with 363 m² floor space and a ceiling height of 4.40 m
- Certificates: VDR “Certified Conference Hotel”, VDR “Certified Business Hotel”, “kodexkonform.de” seal of approval
Parking: 180 underground car park spaces.